Linha de Apoio808 200 199

Fórum EUROPACOLON

Tópico - Can I recover deleted WhatsApp messages on Android smartphone

Utilizador NiceGuy, Madrid Citar

Yes, if you ever happen to lose your smartphone or accidentally delete vital data you can recover them easily. As long as you have a backup of your data on your Google account or iCloud it's a pretty simple task. In case you haven't backed up your data, don't worry! Use this simple trick to recover all the lost data.

18-06-2022, 19:53
Utilizador Amanda, Toronto Citar

I live in Europe, and WhatsApp is HUUUGE here, like massive, if you don't have whatsapp something is wrong with you. I suppose it really is an sms pricing problem, we have to pay for MMS extra, and SMS isn't all that cheap either (depending on contract of course) so for a buck a year, whatsapp is much more worth it, and easier to use. I hope I could provide some insight, and apologies for my bad writing! Anyway gb whatsapp is pretty much better for us.

18-06-2022, 23:20
Utilizador Greyiute, Madrid Citar

WhatsApp business and WhatsApp Messenger is bery different. In WhatsApp you get limited features that are for personal use.

Whereas, In WhatsApp Business you get many additional features that are very effective for small and medium business enterprises. Some of important useful features of WhatsApp Business are-

Quick Replies
    Catalogue feature
    You can create your business profile.
    Set away message.
    Set greeting message.
    You can work with labels. In this you can manage customer info, order info, payment info and many things.
    You can create short link which lets people direct message you after opening link

And WhatsApp Business app is free for users and useful for SMEs.

Hope this helps!

27-06-2022, 00:19
Utilizador kennedystewart, New York Citar

Take on the road in any vehicle you want! A well-known driving game is drift boss. a location where you can demonstrate your driving prowess

05-07-2022, 11:30
Responder a este tópico

Abril 2024
DomSegTerQuaQuiSexSab
´
Europacolon nos media VER TODO O ARQUIVO

Visitantes

Flag Counter